Programmer – Developer, C / C ++
A stable company engaged in the development and production of electronic devices is looking for a candidate for C / C ++ Programmer / Developer!
This is a diverse work for highly specialized electronic devices. Work suitable for graduates !
- Embedded SW – C / C ++
- Graphic applications – Windows, Android, iOS
- Graphic applications – Embarcadero (Delphi, Borland)
- Creation of documentation for SW, programming and user manuals
- IT administration (Linux)
What we expect:
- University, secondary education in the electrotechnical field
- Knowledge of programming in C / C ++
- Analytical thinking
- Flexibility, responsibility
- Team work ability
- Ability to learn
What we offer:
- working in a stable modern company and a young team
- interesting salary rating
- bonuses and benefits
- onset immediately – by agreement
- place of work – Prague 9, 5 min from metro B
- work on HPP, or part-time study
- friendly and informal working environment
The Jobseeker agrees that the personal data he provides to the advertiser will be internally used by the advertiser for the purposes of the selection procedure for the above position, provided that they are treated in a confidential manner on a permanent basis, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
The successful candidate offers a long-term perspective and good team background, good salary, perfect work equipment, training and ongoing training.