Collection of information
The information you provide
Some areas of the site may ask you to enter personal information in order to use the features (such as receiving news, reporting side effects, or submitting an order) or to participate in a specific activity. You will be informed which information is mandatory and which is optional.
We may combine the information you provide with other information we obtain from you, whether online or offline, including, for example, the history of your transactions. We may also combine the information with information we receive about you from other sources, such as other DevCom Ltd. Operating companies, publicly available sources of information (including information from your publicly available social media profiles) or other third parties.
Passive collection and use of information
As you browse this site, certain information may be passively collected (that is, collected without actively providing information) using a variety of technologies. We and our third party service providers passively collect and use information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser: Certain information is collected through most browsers. This information includes the Media Access Control (MAC) address, the type of computer (Windows or Macintosh), the screen resolution, the version of the operating system, as well as the type and version of the Internet browser. We may collect similar information, such as the type and ID of your device, if you visit the site via a mobile device
- Use of Flash cookies: By using Adobe Flash technology (including locally stored Flash objects (“Flash LSOs”)), we may, among other things, provide you with tailor-made information, facilitate permanent access to and use of the Site, as well as collect and store information about the use of the site. If you don’t want to store the Flash LSO on your computer, you can adjust the Flash Player settings and block the Flash LSO from saving using the tools in the webpage storage settings panel. You can also control Flash LSOs using the Global Storage Settings panel and following instructions (which may include instructions explaining, for example, how to delete existing Flash LSOs (referred to as “information” on the Macromedia website)), how to prevent Flash LSOs from being saved to your computer without prompting, and Flash Player 8 and later) how to block Flash LSOs not provided by the operator of the site you are currently on). Please note that setting up Flash Player and preventing or restricting the reception of Flash LSOs may limit or interfere with the functionality of some Flash applications, including, for example, Flash applications used in connection with sites or online content.
- Use of pixel tags, web beacons, pure GIFs, or similar technologies: These may be used in connection with certain pages and HTML emails to monitor the activity of site users and email recipients, evaluate the success of marketing campaigns, and generate site usage statistics, and response rate.
- IP address: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned by your ISP to the computer you are using. Whenever a user visits the site, the IP address is automatically identified, which is recorded in the log files along with the time of the visit and the specific pages they visited. IP address collection is common practice on the Internet and is performed automatically on many websites. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating page usage levels, diagnosing server issues, and managing pages.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, such as a unique device identifier.
How we use and publish information
We use and disclose the information you provide to us as described at the time it was collected.
We also use information from or about you for these reasons:
- to answer your questions and meet your requirements, such as sending the documents you have requested or email notifications;
- to send you important information about our relationship with you or the Site, changes in the Terms and Conditions and / or other administrative information; and
- for business purposes such as data analysis, audits, new product development, website improvement, product and service improvement, site usage trends identification, personalizing your site experience by presenting products and offers tailored to your needs, as well as determining the effectiveness of advertising campaigns .
We also pass on information collected through the site:
- to our third party partners with whom we share brand ownership or jointly participate in promotion;
- to our service providers (third parties) who provide services such as web hosting and administration, mobile application hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure delivery, IT services, customer service, email and direct mail delivery services, processing credit card, audit and other services to enable the provision of services; and
- to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, transfer, transfer or other disposition of all or part of the company, assets or shares (including in connection with any insolvency or other proceedings).
We further use and disclose information collected through sites that we believe is relevant or appropriate: (a) as permitted by applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) in accordance with legal procedures; (c) to respond to requests from public and governmental authorities, including public and governmental authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce the conditions; (e) to protect our activities or the activities of our affiliates; (f) to protect the rights, privacy, security or property of us and / or our affiliates, you or any other person; and (g) to provide redress or limit the damage we may suffer. With your consent, we may also use and disclose information collected through the Site in other ways.
We also use and disclose information collected passively as described above in the “Passive Collection and Use of Information” section above and for any other purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law (eg, where we are required to treat such information as with personal data). In addition, we may use and disclose information for any purpose that is not in a personally identifiable form. When we combine non-personally identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information (such as a combination of your name and geographic location), we treat the combined data as personal as long as it is combined.
Third party sites and services
We use appropriate organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect the personal data entrusted to us. Unfortunately, no system for transmitting data over the Internet or a data storage system can ensure absolute security. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of one of your accounts with us has been compromised), please notify us immediately of the problem in accordance with the contents of the “Contact Us” section. , see below.
Choices and access to information
Options associated with the use and disclosure of your personal data / information.
You can choose for which marketing purposes we are allowed to use your personal data.
You can choose from the following variants:
Sending marketing messages: If you no longer want to receive marketing messages in the future, you can cancel their sending by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message, please include your name, specify the form (s) of marketing message that you no longer wish to receive, and enter the address (es) to which the message was sent. For example, if you no longer wish to receive marketing emails or direct emails, please let us know and provide us with your name and email or postal address.
Sharing of your personal information with affiliates and partners (third parties): If you do not wish to share your personal information with our affiliates and / or partners (third parties) for marketing purposes in the future, you may opt out of this sharing by sending an email to address email@example.com. In your response, please state that we may no longer share your personal information with our affiliates and / or partners (third parties) for their marketing purposes, and provide your name and email address.
We will try to process your request or requests as soon as possible. However, please note that if you do not wish to receive any additional materials (as described above), we will not be able to delete your personal information from the databases of our affiliates to whom we have already disclosed your personal information (ie to whom we have already disclosed it). before the date of your request to stop sending marketing materials). Please also note that if you unsubscribe from marketing-related messages, we may continue to send you important transactional and administrative messages that you cannot unsubscribe from.
How to access or change or delete personal information
If you want to check, change, update or delete the personal information you provided through the site, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to process your request as soon as possible.
Data retention period
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in this policy, except where applicable law requires or permits a longer period of retention.
Use of the site by minors
This site is not intended for people under the age of 13 and we require that these individuals do not provide personal information through this site.
International information transfer
Your personal data may be stored and processed in any country in which we have the opportunity or where we have a service provider, and by using our site or giving consent (if required by law) you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside your country of residence, including United States, where different privacy policies may apply than in your country.
Unless we specifically request or encourage you to do so, we ask that you do not send or disclose any confidential personal information (such as information of racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, beliefs or other beliefs, health, criminal history or trade union membership). ) through this site or in any other way. In cases where we request or solicit you to provide confidential information, we will do so with your explicit consent.
Mail: DevCom s.r.o., Božanosvká 844/10, 193 00 Prague 9
Phone: +420 284 860 938
Declaration on the processing of personal data
Declaration on the processing of personal data of DevCom Ltd., IČ: 25787594 in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the protection of personal data, and Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On certain information society services.
- With this document we would like to inform you about our obligations as a controller of your personal data and your rights when processing your personal data in connection with the use of our website and work with personal data in our company in general.
- We are the company DevCom Ltd., IČ: 25787594, with its registered office at Božanovská 844/10, 19300 Prague 9 www.devcom.cz, email for contacting: email@example.com, according to the data administrator’s law, where we are responsible for the secure processing of your personal data.
- As a person, you are the subject of personal data that is processed.
- Personal data means any information or combination of information that allows the identification of a specific natural person.
- Processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations involving personal data or sets of personal data which is carried out with or without automated procedures such as the collection, recording, arrangement, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, access by transmission, dissemination or any other access, alignment, or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
- Due to the fact that we want to provide you with the highest possible comfort in the use of our website and professional service in the field of our marketing activities, we cooperate on the processing of your personal data in the following areas with: ALIVE Ltd., Kralupská 496/39, 16100 Praha 6, web: www.alivecz.com, IČ: 25721470, the company is registered at the Register Court in Prague under file number C 64251. The processor pays attention to the rules of personal data protection in the same way as the data controller.
Purposes of personal data processing
- Whenever we want to process your personal data, we inform you of the reason why we will process your personal information or for what purpose we request your consent to the processing of personal data.
- Cookies are used on our website. The first time you visit our site, you will be asked to consent to their use. Cookies are small files that are stored on a user’s computer or other device and can be used to analyze data about the user’s movement and preferences on the website.
- Our website uses several types of cookies: session cookies, persistent cookies and temporary cookies.
- “Session cookies” are deleted after closing the browser and are no longer used. When browsing our website, they help us to customize their content so that our website is as effective as possible for you. These files are protected so that they cannot be misused by a third party even before they are deleted.
- “Persistent cookies” remain stored on your computer for a longer period of time, unless you delete them yourself. Above all, they help us to recognize the preferences of our customers. This includes files that Google uses to report on our site so that we can successfully optimize it in the long run.
- Cookies are not intended to identify an individual, but some of the data they collect may be considered “personal data” and we therefore provide them with protection and care for their anonymised use.
- To disable Google analytics cookies across all websites, you can use the following opt-out mechanism https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Legal reasons for processing personal data
- We may process your personal data if at least one of the following legal reasons is present:
- You have given us consent for the processing of personal data for a specific purpose
- Processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are a party or for the implementation of measures taken before the conclusion of the contract at your request
- Processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation imposed on the administrator by law or by a public authority
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the interests of a third party, except where these interests take precedence over your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms requiring the protection of personal data.
- You have the right to access your personal data. Access to personal data means the right to obtain information (confirmation) from the controller whether or not your personal data is processed and if they are processed, you have the right to obtain this personal data and at the same time you have the right to obtain the following information:
- processing purposes
- categories of personal data concerned
- a list of recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed
- the planned period for which personal data will be stored
- the existence of the right to request the controller to correct or delete personal data, the right to object
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
- all available information on the source of the personal data, if not obtained from the data subject
- the fact that there is automated decision-making, including profiling
- You have the right to correct inaccurate personal data concerning you.
- You have the right to delete personal data if at least one of the following conditions is met:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- you revoke the consent and there is no other legal reason for processing
- you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing
- personal data has been processed illegally
- personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation
- You have the right to restrict the processing of personal data if at least one of the following conditions is met:
- you deny the accuracy of your personal information
- the processing of personal data is illegal
- we will refuse to delete your personal data and you are requesting restrictions on their use instead
- We no longer need personal data for processing purposes, but you request it to determine, enforce or defend legal claims
- You have objected to the processing
- You have the right to the transferability of data, ie the possibility, under certain conditions, to obtain personal data concerning you and which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transfer this data to another controller without obstruction. At the same time, if you request, you have the right to transfer your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to another controller, if technically feasible, under the following conditions: it is processing based on a legal reason; consent or contract and at the same time the processing is performed automatically. While respecting the right to portability, we must not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- For reasons relating to your specific situation, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data, which is processed on the basis of a legal reason where the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or a third party.
- Following an objection, we will not further process your personal data unless we demonstrate serious, legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests or rights and freedoms, or for the determination, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- An objection can also be raised specifically against the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing or automated profiling. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, personal data will no longer be further processed for these purposes, as will automated profiling.
- If you give us your consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to revoke it at any time. Just let us know by email, letter, phone or other means that we will be able to process.
- You have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by our company with the supervisory authority: Office for Personal Data Protection, based at Pplk. Sochora 727/27, 170 00 Praha 7 – Holešovice, tel. 234 665 111; uoou.cz.
Period of storage of personal data
- We will always process your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which we obtained it from you or a third party or for the period required by law that we must keep this information.
- We will only process personal data for the processing of which you give us consent for the purpose for which you give this consent and for the period for which you entrust this data to us. You have the right to revoke the consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Please let us know if you withdraw your consent.
- We do not want to disappoint your trust in us by transferring your personal data, and therefore we promise that we will do everything in our power to provide your data with the highest possible level of security.
- Your data will be processed only by our employees or suppliers who need it for their activities so that we can always provide you with the best services and goods. Other employees will not have access to your data.
- At the same time, the highest possible level of technical security is a matter of course for us, which we will constantly increase so that we can always provide your personal data with the highest standard of security.
DevCom Ltd. Pays increased attention to the protection of personal data on this website www.devcom.cz (hereinafter referred to as the website) and makes every effort to protect the personal data provided by visitors to this website. In the event that DevCom sro has the right to process personal data, it will do so in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., The Personal Data Protection Act, as amended, and in accordance with the relevant legal regulations of the Czech of the Republic. However, no personal data will be processed without the express consent of the visitors of this website; the consent to the processing of personal data will always be requested from the visitors before they are provided. DevCom Ltd. Makes every possible technical effort to protect personal data and takes the necessary security measures in this regard.
Learn more about collecting personal information
Of course, visitors can use the site for the most part without having to provide their personal information. The visitor will be asked to provide personal data only if he would like to obtain more detailed information regarding a specific way of solving his case from a medical point of view, and in this case personal data will be requested only if the visitor has consented. only for the purpose for which the visitor consents. Personal data will be collected in order to better understand the problem the visitor is facing, inform about new products that the visitor may be interested in according to his needs, and thus contribute to quality health care of that particular visitor.
This statement takes effect on the day of its publication on www.devcom.cz.
Consent of the recipient to send commercial messages
By filling out the appropriate form at www.devcom.cz, I grant DevCom Ltd., IČ: 25787594, with its registered office at Božanovská 844/10, Prague 9, 19300, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, dept. C., vl. 70243, consent to use the above-mentioned email contact to me in order to send business messages in the sense of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On certain information society services.
I acknowledge that I have the right to revoke this consent at any time and free of charge via the appropriate form at www.devcom.cz
Consent to the processing of personal data
By providing personal data through and according to the instructions at www.devcom.cz, I give to DevCom Ltd., IČ: 25787594, with its registered office at Božanovská 844/10, Prague 9, 19300, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, dept. C., vl. 70243 (hereinafter also “company”), as data controllers in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the protection of personal data, consent to the collection, storage and processing of my personal data, that is, names, surnames , titles, date of birth, contact information including address and e-mail address, information concerning my specialization, or other necessary descriptive information that I have provided to the company and which the company processes in accordance with the legislation of the Czech Republic, for a period of 10- years from the granting of the consent. The provided personal data will be processed by the company for the purpose of registration on www.devcom.cz, informing about news and offering products and services, including sending information about organized events, products and other activities of the company.
I acknowledge that I have rights under § 11 to § 21 of Act. No. 101/2000 Coll., ie in particular that the provision of data is voluntary, that I can give or revoke my consent voluntarily at any time, I have the right of access to personal data and the right to correct such personal data, block incorrect personal data, dispose of them, etc.
At the same time, I confirm that I have been informed by the Administrator’s representative when granting this consent about all the conditions for processing my personal data required by the Personal Data Protection Act in § 5 paragraphs 4 and 11 paragraph 1, including information on voluntary data provision and rights processing of my personal data, in particular the right of access to my personal data and the right to correct them, as well as the right to request an explanation or elimination of a defective condition pursuant to Section 21 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
At the same time, I hereby give the Administrator my prior consent to send his business communications on offers of his products or services to my e-mail address in accordance with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On certain information society services, as amended . In case of doubts about compliance with the obligations of DevCom s. R. O., I can contact this company, or I can contact the Office for Personal Data Protection with its registered office at Lt. Col. directly. Sochora 27, Prague 7.