Opel diagnostic software
Diagnostic module for ECUs and other control units made by Opel. Supports basic functions, such as reading and erasing fault codes, as well as more advanced service functions specific to various vehicle control units.
Autotest feature can detect all control units in the vehicle and read their fault codes automatically. It also allows users to erase all present fault codes from all of the detected control units at once.
Current software version: Opel v12 (2023)
- Agila A / B
- Ampera / E
- Astra F / G / H / J / K / L
- Combo C / D / F
- Corsa A / B / C / D / E / F
- Crossland X
- Frontera A /
- Grandland X
- Insignia / B
- Kadett E
- Meriva A / B
- Mokka A / B
- Movano A / B / C
- Omega A / B
- Senator B
- Tigra A / B
- Vectra A / B
- Vectra C / Signum
- Vivaro A / B / C
- Zafira A / B / C
Supported Control Units
Support for specific control units depends on the actual units available in the vehicle and their support for specific functions.
- Engine Control Unit (ABS)
- Airbag Control Unit
- Transmission Control Unit
- Instrument Cluster
- Air Conditioning Control Unit (HVAC)
- Body Control Module (Central Electronics)
- Suspension / Dampening Electronics Unit
- Roof / Sunroof Electronics Unit
- Electric Differential Lock
- Steering Assist Unit
- Door Electronics Control Units
- Parking Brake Control Unit
- Radio / Audio Unit
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Seat Heating Electronics Unit
- Parking Assist
- Infotainment Diplay Unit
- Steering Column Electronics Unit
- Rear (Secondary) Central Electronics
- Engine Bay Electronics Unit
- Automatic Light Functions Unit
- Electric Heating Control Unit
Our diagnostics support specific ECUs for electric and hybrid drive vehicles. If you have questions about support for specific vehicles or control units, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or online contact form.
Where to buy?
The complete range of TSPro and Troodon diagnostics can be found on our eobd.cz shop. We are actively working on new distribution channels in europe and other regions. If shipping to your region isn’t available yet, please contact us via the form below for a direct order. If you have any questions about our diagnostics, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at +420284860938. You can also contact us via the contact form below.
Do you have a question, would you like to order directly or need a custom quote based on your workshop needs?
We will be happy to advise you, help you and send you a quote based on your needs. Just fill in and submit the form below.